Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013 Transformations and other news

My solo show, Transformations, is opening a week from tomorrow, November 15, with a reception from 6-9PM at aBuzz Gallery in the RINO district of Denver (3340 Walnut Street).  I’ll be showing my digital textiles, brightly colored abstract compositions based on ordinary photographs, altered in the computer, and heavily stitched.  Other events are:  First Friday, December 6, 6-9PM, Artist Talk, December 7, 3-4 PM, and Closing Reception, December 14, 12-5PM.  I am very excited to be showing my work at Carol Ann Waugh’s new gallery, adjacent to the Ice Cube Gallery at the Dry Ice Factory.


While in Ravenna, Italy, I received a very exciting email saying that one of my pieces, First Moment, had been juried into Art Quilt Elements 2014, an international show in Wayne, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia, from March 21, 2014 to May 3 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment