Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013 Way too much fun in Denver!

Yesterday at 8AM sharp I met with Quilters Newsletter TV: The Quilter’s Community-QNNtv for a video interview at aBuzz Gallery in Denver where my show is being exhibited.  We started with a hair and makeup session by Angela, a true transformation artist.

Carol Ann Waugh, artist and owner of aBuzz conferred about the content and direction of the show with Bill Gardner, Editor-In-Chief, Quilters Newsletter.  Carol was also going to be interviewed about the unique concept of her gallery.


Mary Kate Karr-Petras, the show’s host was an excellent interviewer asking great questions and putting me at ease.


Brian Buss and Layne Solheim, videographers checked lighting and framing of the shoot.  Once shooting started they were so quiet I hardly knew they were there.


Brian came in close for a detail of me pointing to an area of black quilting on the black background.

The whole QNNtv team was so gracious, friendly and competent that the whole day was lots of fun.  I'm looking forward to another session early next year at my studio where I'll be explaining my digital process.






1 comment: